Triphala Vegan Capsules
If the entire Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia could be expressed by just one pinnacle formula, Triphala would be it. Translating simply as ‘three fruits’ and comprising Amla, Bibhitaki and Haritake, Triphala is one of the world’s most popular Ayurvedic herbal formulations. A gentle, natural, nourishing, antioxidant blend taken daily to balance and harmonise all three doshas, Triphala is prized for its unique ability to lightly cleanse and detoxify the system while simultaneously replenishing and nurturing it. Triphala encourages digestive, circulatory, and respiratory well-being.
About Hesh's Triphala Capsules
- Ethically Sourced
- Fairly Traded Ingredients
- 100% Plant-Based
- BPA Free
- Sustainably Cultivated
- Suitable for Vegans
Ayurvedic Profile of Triphala
- Guna (Quality): Light, dry
- Rasa (taste): Sweet, sour, pungent, bitter, astringent
- Virya (energy): Cooling
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): Sweet
Q. What is Triphala?
A. Triphala is a traditional herbal preparation that is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is a blend of three fruits: amla (Emblica officinalis), haritaki (Terminalia chebula), and bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica). The combination of these three fruits is said to provide a wide range of health benefits, including improving digestion, boosting immunity, reducing inflammation, and promoting weight loss.
Triphala is typically taken as a supplement in powder or tablet form, but it can also be found in some teas and liquid extracts. It is generally considered safe for most people to consume, but individuals with certain health conditions may want to consult with a healthcare professional before using it.
Some scientific studies have suggested that the various components of Triphala have potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and may be useful in the management of certain health conditions.
Q. Should I buy Triphala Powder or capsules?
A. The decision of whether to buy Triphala powder or capsules depends on your personal preferences and needs. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Triphala powder is the dried and powdered form of the traditional Ayurvedic herbal blend, which is a mixture of three fruits - amla, haritaki, and bibhitaki. The powder is easy to use, versatile, and has a long shelf life. You can take it as a drink by mixing it with water or adding it to smoothies, soups, or other food dishes. It is also suitable for making your own Triphala capsules or preparing a skin or hair mask.
On the other hand, Triphala capsules are convenient and easy to take. They are perfect for people who are always on the go and don't have the time or resources to prepare a drink. Capsules also come in pre-measured doses, so you don't have to worry about over- or under-dosing. Additionally, Triphala capsules may be a better option for people who have a sensitivity to the taste of the powder.
Q. What are Triphala Capsules prepared from?
A. The word Triphala means “three fruits” and refers to a blend of three dried fruits: Amla (Emblica officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), and Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica).
These fruits are carefully chosen for their potent health benefits and are then carefully dried and ground into a fine powder. This powder is then packaged into convenient capsule form, making it easy to consume and benefit from their therapeutic properties.
Hesh's Triphala powder and capsules are prepared from 100% pure and wild-harvested plants. Our packaging process is controlled and monitored to provide you the best Triphala supplements.
Q. What are the benefits of Triphala?
A. Triphala is used for its many benefits, which include:
- Triphala boasts a potent blend of plant compounds including vitamin C, flavonoids, polyphenols, tannins, and saponins. These ingredients work together to combat oxidative stress brought on by free radicals, which are known to cause cellular damage and increase the risk of chronic illness.
- Several studies have demonstrated Triphala's potential in protecting against certain forms of cancer. It has been found to effectively inhibit the growth of lymphoma, stomach, and pancreatic cancers. Additionally, in vitro studies have shown that this herbal remedy has the ability to induce cell death in colon and prostate cancer cells.[2, 3]
- Multiple studies have demonstrated the potential of Triphala to aid in weight loss, particularly in the abdominal region. One particular study revealed that a diet supplemented with Triphala resulted in a more substantial decrease in body weight, caloric intake, and body fat.
- A study conducted on individuals with gastrointestinal problems showed that Triphala was effective in reducing constipation, alleviating abdominal pain, and reducing flatulence. Furthermore, the frequency and consistency of bowel movements improved in these patients.
It helps to detoxify and to nourish and to maintain a healthy digestive track.
this product was recommended to me by an ayurvedic doctor for my constipation, and it has really help
This is my second order and so far so good. It does seem to improve my sleep