Immune System Boosters
We need strong internal defences in order to maintain good health. Viruses, germs, and allergens are all potential hazards that exist in our environment. The immune system exists to defend the body from these foreign bodies without any external medicines.
Ayurvedic Immune System Boosters and Vitamins
To support all facets of immunity, from encouraging healthy immune function to safeguarding against stress, we provide a variety of adaptogens and supplements to support the immune system. Our product line includes carefully chosen Ayurvedic herbs and botanical extracts. Many of these products contain essential compounds, vitamins, and minerals for immune system health.
How can vitamins and supplements support immune system defence?
The availability of certain nutrients on a daily basis is believed to be necessary for the immune system to function well. If your body is stressed out or battling an infection, these needs may significantly rise. Because of this, it's essential to feed the immune system every day and provide it extra support in sickness as well as when you feel healthy.
What are the benefits of supplements and vitamins for the immune system?
- Helps manage stress: Strong immunity is traditionally linked with a better ability to manage stress and protect the body from its negative effects. Ayurvedic herbs and supplements like Ashwagandha are recommended to lower stress and maintain a healthy mind and body.
- Protection from bacterial and viral infections: People with lower immunity and weak immune systems are believed to be more susceptible to catching viral and bacterial infections. A strong immune system might help you fight these infections.
- Helps repair wounds: The body’s immune system is believed to play a part in its healing process. If you are recovering from an infection or have a wound that needs to be healed, Ayurveda believes that these immune system supplements might help speed up the process.
- Helps with chronic infections: A weak immune system is also believed to be the cause of chronic infections. If you suffer from any such condition that is chronic or seasonal, you may potentially benefit from Ayurvedic immunity boosters.
How can you boost immunity naturally?
Traditionally, Ayurveda believes that immune system boosters can be a great way to boost your immunity. You can also adopt healthy lifestyle habits to catalyse the process. Healthy lifestyle adjustments are not only believed to strengthen immunity but also potentially support long-term well-being.
- Adopt a healthy diet plan with balanced meals.
- Avoid stressful situations and maintain mental peace.
- NHS recommends that adults need 7 to 9 hours of sleep every night.
- Unless advised otherwise by a physician, maintain a regular exercise regimen.
- Avoid smoking and drink alcohol in moderation.