Brahmi Vegan Capsules
Brahmi is derived from the word Brahman, a Hindu name that refers to universal consciousness. The "energy" of Brahman is translated as "Brahmi." Brahmi lives up to the expectations that come from these roots. It is renowned for its ability to sharpen the mind and calm the nervous system. It is combined with ghee or milk to increase its benefits for nourishing the nerves and calming pitta.
About Hesh's Brahmi
- Ethically Sourced
- Fairly Traded Ingredients
- 100% Plant-Based
- BPA Free
- Sustainably Cultivated
- Suitable for Vegans
Ayurvedic profile of Brahmi
- Guna (Quality): Light, flowing
- Rasa (taste): Bitter, sweet
- Virya (energy): Cooling
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): Sweet
Q. Should I buy Brahmi Powder or capsules?
A. The Bacopa monniera-Folium plant, which is ethically sourced and grown in India, is used to make Hesh's Brahmi. The powder is ideal to consume with another food item, like oats or smoothies, or just with water or milk. People who want to avoid the bitter taste of the powder and receive a consistent and pre-measured dose each day should opt for capsules.
Q. What is Brahmi Powder prepared from?
A. The swamps of Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa, and North and South America are home to the perennial, creeping herb known as Bacopa monniera-Folium. The herb is then dried and then crushed to make a fine powder or churna. The herb is also extracted into capsules which is then packed in a controlled process to be delivered at your doorstep.
Q. What is Brahmi?
A. An essential medicinal plant, Brahmi is used extensively for therapeutic purposes in the East and is gaining popularity in the West. The benefits of
include enhanced concentration, learning ability, and memory. It is also sometimes used to help the body recover from exhaustion, stress, and sluggishness with Vata aggravation.
Q. Is it okay to use Brahmi powder during pregnancy?
A. If you are breastfeeding or an expectant mother, you should avoid using Brahmi powder. The best course of action is to speak with your doctor before beginning to take ashwagandha powder as a dietary supplement.
Q. What are the ingredients of Brahmi powder?
A. Brahmi extracts are entirely pure and natural in Hesh's Brahmi powder. The powder is completely suitable for both vegans and vegetarians and does not have any additional preservatives or chemicals.
Q. What are the benefits of Brahmi powder?
A. Brahmi has been used in Ayurveda for its positive effects on the body.
- Studies on the Indian herb Bacopa Monniera - Folium, i.e. Brahmi, have revealed several possible mechanisms of action that may guard the brain against oxidative damage.
- The medicinal value of Brahmi (Bacopa Monniera - Folium) can be employed to treat cognitive decline and Alzheimer's disease. 
- Bacopa monniera has anti-inflammatory properties and can help with chronic low-level inflammation that contributes to many diseases, such as cancer and diabetes.
- Brahmi has ingredients with neuronal dendritic growth-stimulating properties that further aid in learning and memory retention.
- It is known that taking acute Brahmi supplements can have some adaptogenic effects as well as improve memory. Thus, it can aid in the management of stress and anxiety in patients.