Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Powder
Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) is a rejuvenating wellness herb that calms and comforts the body, while strengthening and nourishing soft tissue. A cooling and nourishing herb, Shatavari has a special affinity with women, although it can also be beneficial to men. Traditionally used to support a healthy balance of female hormones, Shatavari is believed to play an important adjunctive role in promoting fertility and vitality. Shatavari soothes and nurtures, supports physical and mental digestion, and is understood to aid the reproductive system, digestive system, blood and circulation. It has been traditionally used to relieve PMS and menopausal symptoms and can be taken as a supplement after childbirth to nourish the body. It can also help to maintain a healthy urinary tract and strengthen the immune system. Said to be Sattvic (pure, harmonious) in nature, Shatavari calms the mind and promotes love and devotion.
- Relieves PMS and menopausal symptoms
- Supplement after childbirth to nourish the body
- Maintains a healthy urinary tract
- Strengthens the immune system
- Supports female reproductive health
- Helps maintain healthy hormonal balance
- Relieves pain and balances menstrual blood loss
- Promotes lactation in nursing mothers
- An effective herbal medicine for stomach ulcers, hyperacidity and diarrhoea
- Maintains the oestrogen levels in females
- Shatavari also acts as an aphrodisiac
Source: Benefits of Shatavari
How to Use:
Adults (14 years and above) 1/2 teaspoons once a day after a meal, with milk or water at bedtime.