Triphala Powder (Three Fruit Cleanse)
Translating simply as ‘three fruits’ and comprising Amla, Bibhitaki and Haritake, Triphala is one of the world’s most popular Ayurvedic herbal formulations. A gentle, natural, nourishing, antioxidant blend taken daily to balance and harmonise all three doshas, Triphala is prized for its unique ability to lightly cleanse and detoxify the system while simultaneously replenishing and nurturing it. Triphala encourages digestive, circulatory, and respiratory wellbeing.
Detox and Cleansing the digestive system.
Triphala rejuvenates the membrane lining of the gastro-intestinal tract, thus contributing to light colon cleansing and helping to relieve constipation and stabilise digestion. It can help the body to work more efficiently through enhancing blood circulation and is considered to support the functions of the digestive, circulatory and respiratory systems.
- Assists natural internal cleansing
- Gently maintains regularity
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues
- Supports healthy digestion and absorption
- Supports the proper functions of the digestive, circulatory, respiratory, and genito-urinary systems
- Naturally antioxidant-rich
Find out about the other benefits of Triphala.
¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Therapeutic uses of Triphala