Natural Supplements for Diabetes
Diabetes is a medical condition that affects how the body uses and manages glucose, the blood sugar. Diabetes leads to an excess of sugar in the blood which can lead to serious health problems. There are 2 main types of diabetes, Type 1 and Type 2. According to the NHS, around 90% of all adults suffering from diabetes in the UK have the Type 2 variant.
Living with diabetes can be a challenge. But with medical supervision, a healthy lifestyle, and regular exercise, you can manage it with minimal complications. Ayurveda has many natural remedies for helping the ongoing maintenance of diabetes that is believed to aid in regulating blood sugar levels. Ayurvedic remedies for diabetes are made from natural herbs that have been shown to revive the endocrine system and regulate blood sugar levels naturally.
Benefits of adding Ayurvedic supplements to diet for Diabetes
- Promote normal blood sugar levels: A combination of crucial herbs is believed to work well to improve insulin sensitivity and increase the absorption of insulin already present in the plasma.
- Supports Typical lipid actions: Blood lipid levels are believed to be kept under control with Ayurvedic supplements. Ayurvedic supplements help with increased glucose utilization and decreased blood lipid levels.
- Improved Vitality and vigour: Ayurvedic diabetes supplements work by ensuring that glucose is effectively absorbed by the cells. This glucose may be stored there and used by the body as an energy source, improving overall vitality and vigour.
- Reduced Absorption of glucose in the intestine: Crucial ingredients in our supplements for diabetes stimulate insulin secretion, improve tissue glucose uptake, and prevent gastrointestinal absorption of glucose. They also prevent the liver from producing glucose.
- Supports Cravings for Sugar: Ayurvedic prescriptions for diabetes recommend ingredients that can promote normal blood sugar levels, appetite, and aid in controlling sugar cravings.
- Antioxidant Activity: Antioxidant activity studied within Ayurvedic remedies for diabetes shows they can lower oxidative stress and guard against type-2 diabetes complications.