Aloe Vera - 60 Vegan Capsules
Aloe vera has been traditionally used for its benefits internally as well as externally. Commonly known as "nature's miracle plant," Aloe Vera contains many naturally-occurring antioxidants, including vitamins A, C and E, plus vitamin B12, folic acid and choline.
About Hesh's Aloe Vera Capsules
- Ethically Sourced
- Fairly Traded Ingredients
- 100% Plant-Based
- BPA Free
- Sustainably Cultivated
- Suitable for Vegans
Ayurvedic profile of Aloe Vera
- Guna (Quality): Heavy, slimy
- Rasa (taste): Bitter, sweet
- Virya (energy): Cold
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): Sweet
Aloe Vera FAQs
Q. What are Aloe Vera capsules prepared from?
A. Aloe Vera capsules are prepared for the extracts of the plant. Most of the benefits of Aloe Vera are attributed to the gel between its leaves. Our capsules contain extracts from wild-harvested Aloe Vera plants.
Q. What is Aloe Vera?
A. Aloe Vera is a tropical plant that thrives in hot, dry climates. The plant is indigenous to Southern Europe, Northern Africa, and the Mediterranean region. The scientific term for the plant is Aloe Barbadensis.
Q. Is it okay to use Aloe Vera capsules during pregnancy?
A. If you are pregnant, it is not recommended to use Aloe Vera capsules without consulting your doctor. A doctor should also be consulted before taking these capsules if you are breastfeeding.
Q. What are the ingredients of Hesh Aloe Vera capsules?
A. Our Aloe Vera capsules contain extracts of the Aloe Vera plant (Aloe barbadensis) and Vegetable Cellulose capsules. Our capsules are 100% botanical and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Q. What are the benefits of Aloe Vera?
A. Aloe Vera has been used in Ayurveda for its beneficial properties for centuries. It is a great herb with a number of benefits and uses.
- A persistent imbalance of free radicals in our bodies can cause illness and cell damage. Antioxidant properties of aloe vera may help to reduce the prevalence of degenerative diseases.
- It is thought that Aloe Vera works well as an anti-inflammatory. Aloe Vera may help with burns and wounds, accelerating the healing process, according to scientific research.
- Acid reflux affects a lot of people and often results in chronic discomfort. Aloe Vera has potential benefits for the digestive system, making it helpful for acid reflux and indigestion.
Q. What is the recommended dosage?
A. You can take 2 Aloe Vera capsules once a day after meals with water or warm milk.