Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Capsules
Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) is a rejuvenating wellness herb that calms and comforts the body, while strengthening and nourishing soft tissue. A cooling and nourishing herb, Shatavari has a special affinity with women, although it can also be beneficial to men.
Said to be Sattvic (pure, harmonious) in nature, Shatavari calms the mind and promotes love and devotion.
About Hesh's Shatavari Capsules
- Ethically Sourced
- Fairly Traded Ingredients
- 100% Plant-Based
- BPA Free
- Sustainably Cultivated
- Suitable for Vegans
Ayurvedic Profile of Shatavari
- Guna (Quality): Heavy, unctuous
- Rasa (taste): Sweet, bitter
- Virya (energy): Cooling
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): Sweet
Q. What is Shatavari?
A. Shatavari, also known as Asparagus Racemosus, is a plant species that belongs to the Asparagus family and is found mainly in India. It has long green stems and small white or yellow flowers. The roots of the plant are used for medicinal purposes and are considered to have therapeutic properties. In Ayurvedic medicine, the plant is commonly used in various forms such as powders, extracts, and teas, to support overall health and wellness.
Q. Should I buy Shatavari Powder or capsules?
A. Shatavari powder can be added to smoothies or other drinks, making it a convenient and easy way to get your daily dose. However, some people may find the taste to be unpleasant.
Shatavari capsules, on the other hand, are easy to swallow and allow you to quickly get your recommended dose without having to deal with any taste or preparation. However, some people may prefer the natural, plant-based option of the powder.
Consider your lifestyle and what will work best for you before making a decision.
Q. What are Shatavari Capsules prepared from?
A. Hesh's Shatavari Capsules are preapred from 100% natural Asparagus Racemosus plant extracts. The plant is native to India and other parts of South Asia and has been used for centuries in traditional forms of healing. Our capsules are made from vegetable cellulose, making them 100% vegan and safe.
Q. What are the benefits of Shatavari?
A. Shatavari is used for its many benefits, which include:
- Shatavari has potential mood-enhancing effects. These may be the result of increased levels of both serotonin and nor-adrenaline in the body, as well as the potential enhancement of antioxidant defenses.
- Shatavari contains anti-oxidants. Supplementing with antioxidants has the potential to mitigate the onset of vision loss in older adults due to age-related degradation of the ocular muscles.
- Shatavari is believed to be effective in improving female reproductive health. This could be due to its ability to regulate hormonal balance, alleviate symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), promote the growth and development of follicles, improve the quality of oocytes, and reduce infertility. This could be achieved by reducing oxidative stress levels and increasing the levels of antioxidants in the body.